What is salt therapy?
Salt therapy is a natural treatment during which you inhale pharmaceutical-grade, dry salt particles in a comfortable, controlled environment. We at SALIS operate a variety of salt therapy rooms for you to enjoy: a massage room, a reading room, a kids room, and a multipurpose room available for yoga, meditation, and breathing classes.
How does salt therapy work?
Our medical halogenorators create a special dry sodium chloride microclimate. Here is what else you need to know.
- Particles size 0-5 microns (because particles larger than 5 micrometers stick in the nose and throat, and only smaller particles can penetrate deep into the lungs).
- Negative ionization increases the efficiency of healing as the mucus draws salt particles, generating a positive charge.
- We constantly monitor salt concentration.
- The air in the room is hypoallergenic and hypobacterial, and according to WHO classifications, it is sterile.
- Our ventilation system works throughout the entire session, filtering out used air and filtering in fresh air.